Friends of the Museum Membership Levels:
Purchase your membership here. All patrons receive:
- Notification about ACM special events and exhibits.
- 10% discount on non-sale items in the ACM Store.
- Discounts on ticketed ACM events including The Gala.
Student Patrons | $15
- Receive patron benefits with student ID. Student-level memberships are only available for high school students or individuals enrolled full-time in a college or university program. You must show your student ID to qualify for your membership benefits.
Family Patrons | $65
- Receive patron benefits above for you and all members living in your household.
Sustainer’s Society | $125
- Receive all of the above benefits plus a private ACM tour. Contact the Museum Director Beverly Childs at email@example.com to set up your tour. Please state you are a Sustainer’s Society Patron.
Curator’s Club | $250
- Receive all Sustainer’s Society benefits, plus 15% off non-sale items in Whitner’s Mercantile.
Director’s Guild | $500
- Receive all Curator’s Club benefits, plus one free Family Patron to give as a gift.
Foundation Fellow | $1,000
- All of the above benefits plus:
- Use of the ACM Courtyard and/or Hall of Fame Room for one private function (excludes gallery).
- 20% discount on non-sale items in the ACM Store
Corporate Partner | $1,500
- Two free Family Contributor’s Circle Patrons to give as a gift
- 20% discount on rental fee for annual, one-time ACM facility use which includes gallery
- Framed Patron Certificate – for placement in an office or other prominent location announcing your support of the Anderson County Museum
- Web site listing: New and renewing businesses will be listed on the ACM Web site