Who are Museum Patrons?
Museum Patrons are individuals like you who support the Anderson County Museum through an annual membership.
What Patrons Support
- Exhibits: The 12,000 square foot Fred Whitten Gallery has many permanent and temporary exhibits.
- Collections: As an actively collecting museum, we work to preserve Anderson County history one piece at a time.
- Education: Monthly programs and presentations offer something for every age group.
- Events: We host a range of unique events from Galas and exhibit openings to artisan markets and community events.
- Roper Research Room: From city directories, maps and photographs to many family genealogies, we have information that can help with your research.
Become a Patron
The Friends of the Anderson County Museum is a private 501(C) 3 non-profit organization that exclusively supports museum exhibits and programs. The Friends raise money annually through memberships, The Gala, and other events. All Friends of the Anderson County Museum receive:
• Notifications about ACM special events and exhibits via email.
• 10% discount on non-sale items at Whitner’s Mercantile. (You must request your discount at the time of purchase.)
Learn more and purchase a membership.