This jewelry box is from downtown Anderson, c.a. 1915.
Marchbanks & Babb Jewelers operated on North Main Street approximately between the years of 1909 and 1920. Gilbert E. Marchbanks worked as a watchmaker and jeweler in Anderson even before W. C. Babb joined as a partner in the business. Their shop was located downtown at 125 N. Main, just south of the Anderson Area Chamber of Commerce.